no fight left im just a lost cause :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

im male 37 from ireland ive been posting alot on here da last few days hoping that getting every ting off my chest wud help in someway but sadly it hasnt i just feel like im at da point of no return im badly depressed anxiety is sky high cant cope with reality mind is racing none stop with so many negative thoughts especially with thoughts of death and dying im so scared of dying i just cant get away from it all im to scared to tell any1 or go to a doctor da fear is so overwhelming feeling so detached from my self and reality feels like thers just noway out of this  hell for me. sadsadsad

2 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi omeara

word can soothe but can't heal your individual pain. The only way you can make yourself feel better, is to speak up. This is not the time to feel scared or embarrassed/awkward, you need to do this for you. Weekend is approaching, it would be great if you could ask for an emergency appointment with your gp today.

dig deep, find the courage and pick up that phone!

God bless ♥

• Posted

hello

​you will get better but you need help from your gp, i was exactly the same way your describing and now after 9 months feel pretty amazing, you can do it

• Posted

Wat ye r saying I kn in my heart is right but da fear has a strong grip on me I just can't handle da fact that I will hav to die some day or that my mam and dad will to god I just want is wrong with me.
    • Posted

Hi omeara

it's anxiety that's making you so unwell and keeping you fixated on death. Death comes to us all, whatever age you are...We from time to time all consider death. This is a scary prospect, but something none of us can escape, so we accept this and get on with living. If you get help for your heightened anxiety, you will be able to put these thoughts into worries into a managable context. Life is for living and these ongoing worries about death are impacting on your ability to enjoy your life. Please call your gp or speak to your family today.

god bless x

• Posted

Omera - the fear of death is something we all face at some point but it sounds as if yours is quite obsessional. Are you taking medication? Why have you lost faith in the clinics and the support they offer? Do u have a diagnosis? why do u feel that no one can help you with this mental torment that you are going through? i have a son your age and i would hate to think that he was suffering the way that you are? I do not know what kind of  help services they have there but as everyone else has suggested it sounds important that you are able to talk about these feelings so that you can contain it and be able to see outside of it a bit. I hope that you can have faith  that talking things through can help you Omeara Jen
  • Posted

ty so much 4 yr support lorraine&jenny ive been this way for long ive let it take me over completely and its just so dam hard to get up enough courage to do someting ab it but i kn in my heart i must talk to my family and go from ther i just dont kn wat way tings will turn out.
    • Posted

Things will turn out in you feeling better ♥♥

Let me know how it goes xx

• Posted

i will ty so much lorraine.
  • Posted

Yes let us know how you are and if things are getting better. Take heart and be ourageous it will work for you. take care jen
  • Posted

I'm so sorry you are going through this and I can relate but there was a line in a movie once given by Morgan Freeman in Shankshaw Redemption that said, "You can either hurry up living or you can hurry up dying."  So which is it for you?  You will die someday, we all will, but are you going to worry about it all the way there?  That's not living, that's dying prematurely and you are robbing yourself of life.  And the more you dwell on it, the worse it will get.  Tell yourself you are afraid of it but you won't think it about it right now.  It's perfectly natural to have an element of fear about the unknown but what's the point of being consumed by it now?  Put your fear of it on the back burner and find some fun in your life.  Go out and look for the good things, fun people, beautiful sunrises and sunsets, animals and a good meal now and then and savor them and stop worrying about the things you have no control over. 

Best wishes! 

• Posted

Great response - helped me tonight as I ruminate on the big and unachangeable thanks
  • Posted

Pray for God to give you the strength to know the right thing to do before you go to sleep.  Peace and blessings to you.
  • Posted

Go see a psychologist, cognitive-behavioural will be effective. Take medication if they tell you to. Find help man

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.