No Hope

Posted , 6 users are following.

My mental health and physical health is slipping. I try to stay fit and eat healthy but my body just keeps gettng worse. My depression has gotten A LOT more worse to the point where i wake up and just want to die. What do i do?

3 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

HI, i hope you feel better. What do you mean your body keeps getting worse? Pain, weight gain?
    • Posted

More like loosing weight when all i do is eat and workout. I also am loosing a lot of sleep only getting 4-5 hrs a night. I am also becoming noticable skinnier and slower.
  • Posted

I have been where you are. Please get medical help immediately. Go to your GP or self refer yourself. If it becomes acute and the danger is immediate phone or go to A&E.

Once I got treatment I became very much better and have been for about six months.

With my best wishes.

• Posted

I can't imagine anyone joining this forum without first going to  a doctor and taking anti-depressants.  That's what you do first, then come here for support.  No one on this forum is a doctor (probably) and depression can be treated, it is a serious disorder and you need help.

• Posted

Hi Roscoe - sorry to read of your situation. The first thing to do is to see your doctor, as others here have advised. There may be an underlying physical condition to your illness. Or it may be a bout of depression. If so, you may be prescribed medications to help balance your mood. It's important tthat you also seek counselling/therapist or psychologist to dig deep to find triggers and learn coping skills. Make an appointment with your doctor today - you will have peace of mind knowing something can be done. Good luck.

• Posted

I was told to do the things you don't want to do when you feel depressed , I know that sounds redivulous but I've found it sometimes works.

Best wishes Paul

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.