No hunger for at least 4 years

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey im a guy age 25 ive got this problem of not being hungry. its been going on for at least 4 years. no mental health problems. im now in the 7 stone range from the 11 stone i was when i worked in kitchens. if i do try and eat it makes me vomit its like my body will not accept it. i have the same problem with fluids when i wake up. if i drink one sip to much to quick ill vomit this sorts itself out in an hour or two but it still persists in p***g me off. ive found that smoking weed triggers hunger but its not exactly ideal otherwise id go without eating for weeks as i cant force food down without making myself ill. ive been to doctors quite afew and they dont seem to give a st and as for getting appointments havent been able to see a doc all year. theres no pain unless by chance i havent vomited everything up. ive had a sausage and half today but even that feels like its stuck somewhere it shouldnt be and has me feeling like im gunna puke hence the one and a half sausage the dog had the rest 🤣🤣🤣 if anyone has any clue feel free to share it will be appreciated.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Eat more light foods and soups and gradually increase fat intake, it be some time before you can eat meats again. I think you should drink tea, Tea naturally makes someone feel more hungry, its also healthy for the digestive system.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.