No idea what it is feeling worried :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I hope you don’t mind me posting. 

About 2 weeks ago I began getting back pain, it isn’t an ache and isn’t made worse my moving.   It feels like a real deep gnawing ache/pain that is in my lower  back but can spread upwards and down my legs too.  Normally I wake and it feels better but gradually gets worse as the day goes on. This morning it started after sitting for just a short time and I could the pain creeping up. I think sitting does seem to make it worse although I do feel it at other times.  It is pretty constant during the day but I have waves of the pain getting worse- sometimes feeling like it’s sweeping upwards and sometimes downwards. 

Another strange symptom is that sometimes it gives me a tummy ache feeling and a feeling of needing to go to the toilet, though I am not sure if it’s worry that does this. 

I have been to the doctors and am waiting for blood results but feel like I am the only one who has this or that it is caused by something scary sad((

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi you have done the right thing in going to the doctors.  It is probably nothing serious if it is anything at all.  All you can do is wait for the results and see what they are.  Good luck.  x
  • Posted

Hi,

Just wondering if everything is okay with this?

I've had very similar pain for around 2/3 months now with no real let up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.