No joking matter

Posted , 7 users are following.

hello ladies i have no clue of life anymore . I had my period 4 days ago and during that time i was ill with dizziness , acid an serious anxiety. Now period is over am still dizzy and acid is there. Tell me ladies if this is normal?

I cannot function normally and am scared of everything. Talking to myself and reaching no where fast.Help!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Wendy,

Hang on tight! It's all part of this crummy menopause. I'm dizzy all the time, anxious (bad!), scared feeling too and over all unwell feeling. This all makes me so mad and sad. I started menopause at age 48. I turn 57 in a few days. I had night and day sweats up until 3 years ago and then the dizzy spells started. Now off balance 24/7 and strange head spells and horrid anxiety attacks though out the day. I also have bad migraines every day both silent (causing dizziness) and regular migraines (pain). This forum has been a God send. Keep in touch with all if these awesome ladies! Helps to know we are not alone. I just started yoga btw... and it really is helping with my balance and the irritability.

• Posted

ditto here with everthing you said, Nettie!!! Im going to try yoga for the off balance... take care my friend

❤

• Posted

I get anxiety, acid reflux, feel I have no life sometimes. Its really depressing and I know how you feel. I take evening primrose tablets, vitamin d tablets. It helps a little. Feels like after a period it gets worse. I didn't have a period for 3months and I was fine. I had one this month and OMG it brings back all this menopause hell with it.

You are not alone hun, ask your doctor for some omeprazole for the acid. It helps as I take them too. Try to exercise to help with he anxiety. I go for walks with my dogs it helps.

• Posted

Hi Wendy,

I feel exactly the way you do! Screaming, crying, dizzy, terrified of the ringing phone or the pimple I convince myself is melanoma. It is all part of having peri. And it is way worse during/right after a period.

Have you had your iron tested? Some of your symptoms, dizziness, low energy, and anxiety, can be many things. But since these feelings have come right after significant blood loss, it might be worth checking.

Love you! XXOO

• Posted

Sounds like my day today and my period is due to come, I think. It has started coming irregularly or too much. I am so tired of the dizziness, acid reflux and horrible anxiety. Hope it passes soon. I am going on 6 years.

• Posted

Sounds like you are really struggling this month right before your period. So sorry! But we are here for you! I had a really bad one this month too. So I feel your pain.

XXOO

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.