NO LONGER RECEIVING EMAIL ALERTS!

Posted , 9 users are following.

I received my last email from this site in SEPTEMBER. Not long after, family mattes and a near-death Traumatic Brain Injury that hit my dad, kept me form thinking about you-all! As anyone else lost contact and re-established? I do not know what happened, nor do I know how to correct the cut-off!

Any advise would be appreciated!

~Cartoonman

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

"family matters" and "from," not "form!" Also, "Has," not "as!"

It's Monday morning, and my Inner Editor must be having a slow start! 😄

• Posted

Hi cartoon, the last time it happened, I signed in separately and clicked on my notifications. There was one telling me to update my profile. I updated my profile and it seemed to fix it.

• Posted

Well, thanks, guys. I went in and changed my password... let's see if THAT fixes things. And yeah, that lack of notification thing: "You are being blocked/dropped for absolutely no reason" would be preferable to five months of silence!

Can't imagine all that I've missed...

• Posted

I stopped receiving emails at least a year ago. Not sure what happened. No notice of PM either which really sucks

• Posted

Hey there

That happen to me last year did not get any mail for a week. But it cleaned itself out.

I hope your doing ok now. Ken

• Posted

The same thing happened to me, and I wondered what had happened to my notifications, but was cut off until I signed in again. I do think they should warn you before being struck off.

• Posted

Cartoonman,

The same thing happened to me last October for a couple months. I got in touch with Patient support staff. They said I had accidentily marked one of their emails as spam. Although I never found that email when I looked in my spam folder around the date I stopped receiving email. When that happens they stop sending email all together The person that corrected the problem for me is:

Charlotte Dickinson

Patient Access Support

I'll send a Private Message (PM) with the links. I don't want to be moderated.

Good luck

Thomas

• Posted

Happened to me also. I did not hear back from support and its still not working.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.