NO MORE SMEGMA?😨

Posted , 4 users are following.

I think my foreskin no longer generates smegma, 1 year ago my glans had white things on top and smelled very strong but now it turned from bright to rough and broken, how can I generate more smegma again?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

Okay, with the right level of penile hygiene you would not notice smegma anyway - from my understanding, smegma is basically a mix of naturally secreted oil from glands that are present at the tip of the penis, mixed with dead skin cells. So the oil is there to naturally hydrate the head and inner-foreskin of the penis.

So when you say " it turned from bright to rough and broken " - this sounds like there is too much contact with cleaning agents such as soap shower gel, and possible any other form of body cleansers you use in the shower, particularly if you have the head of your penis exposed while you are showering.

If you can post a photo clearly showing what you are concerned about I can advise you further ......

• Posted

I think that my penis does not "cure" it has been 6 months without using shower gels or soap or expose it and my problem that I have in the glans does not disappear, I have openings in the head

• Edited

If you have a bath / shower every day and clean under the foreskin, smegma shouldn't be a problem. I haven't had any for years, since I was in my late teens / early twenties.

• Edited

• Edited

.... from the way you are holding your penis I cannot tell if you are circumcised?

These markings are quite normal for someone circumcised as an infant ....

• Posted

No, i'm not circumcised, I need to "regenerate" mi glans 😃 help please

• Posted

So as I said in an initial response to you- this sounds like there is too much contact with cleaning agents such as soap shower gel, and possible any other form of body cleansers you use in the shower, particularly if you have the head of your penis exposed while you are showering.

So, the first thing to do is not to expose your penis to soap or other cleaning agents - as such, there is nothing 'wrong' with the appearance of the skin on the glans of your penis, many men have a penis that looks like this.

That is not to say that you cannot help your skin to be healthier - and as I say, for the majority of men the essential step is to exclude soap and stuff like shower gel.

To 'regenerate' as you call it can take a great deal of time, the measures I am suggesting will help eventually, but I am meaning 2 or 3 years down the line of not using soap etc. that you may notice that the skin on the glans looks more healthier ....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.