No one is helping me

Posted , 4 users are following.

Been depressed since a young age but recently over the past 2 years it's been horrible for me and now I'm at the end of my tether been cutting deeper and deeper within the past week I'm to scared to live but to scared to die and have been told to get help off my social worker which I have but no-one is helping !e me I have referred myself to a mental health team because my doctor said it would take them a week for a referral to go through I have been to A&E with the crisis team which was useless because theyjust discharged me and been referred to minds matter which will take about 2 week to go through I just don't know what to do I was cutting myself in front of my social worker and cut myself in front of the doctors who left me for ours while I was doing it .I'm going to go to deep in the next few days I just know it but I want help I have 2 kids which are my world I don't want them to grow up without a sad but no-one is helping me wtf am I meant to do

4 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Have you contacted minds matter to see if they can expedite your appointment?  Try your GP again to see if they can speed things up for you.
    • Posted

You need to keep on at your GP till they listen.  Even change practices if they are not supporting you.
  • Posted

Hi,same boat. Liam doctors appointment first then ask when you go there to see him or her,ask for a referral to a psychiatric nurse or doctor.

Please beware children will need a home while you have a break and get that head sorted..

I am nearly there 1 year on it's not all plain saling.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.