No pain but cannot straighten leg

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, today is the 4th day since this has started.

On day 1, I woke up with the inability to straighten my leg. The pain felt both muscular and something else, possibly joint pain, whenever I would straighten my leg. This was odd because before sleep, my legs were completely fine.

On day 3, I started stretching my leg and that has helped a lot with pain from where my knee is. I can now walk with no pain. But my leg still cannot straighten.

When straightening my leg, I feel as if something is physically stopping it from completely straightening it.

I feel that this is serious and would like opinions or guidance on this.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

ROM Work At Home

#3...guaranteed to straighten your leg. Make sure you scream into a pillow and that everyone else has left the house. Gravity is the law and the law must be obeyed. Then try it with ankle weights.

• Posted

Go get an xray to start with

• Posted

Didnt see if you had had surgery or just couldnt straighten ? If surgery then this is normal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.