No pain when urinate but severu groin and back pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am new here and quite desperate. I have pain in the groin and in the lower back. Test shows uri infection. After first and second antibioticno testament there was still bacteria in present in urin. I got thirt antibiotics now, taking them fourth day, but pain still resist. I have no pain when urinate. Simeon with same problems?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have the same problem currently.UTI started meds Wednesday I had foul smelling irine and cloudy urine w some pelvic pain but now my left groin hurts really bad and my pelvic.The kicker is I started my period yesterday 10 days early and not sure if it's UTI worse or period pain or both but the groin HURTS.Im beside myself w worry .Do you have or had chills? No fever 

• Posted

Hi Sergeja,

Have you actually seen a doctor yet?  Have they grow a culture from your urine sample?  You need to take the correct antibiotic for whatever bacteria is causing your problem.  Please be very cautious with an antibiotic called Ciprofloxacin or any other from the fluoroquinolone class (I don't know if they have a different name in whichever country you are from!).  This particular group can cause many more problems than the uti they were given to treat (look them up).

Also, if you have pain in groin and lower back there may be another problem so please ask your doctor about this.

Kelly, I have replied to you on your other post.

Take care, everyone!

• Posted

I am on third round of antibiotics. First and second did not work, it seem that the third do not also. I am waiting for urine samples, I was in lab today.  
  • Posted

Good morning 

I'm glad I am not alone.. I am on round 3 of antibiotics. My culture came back with bacterial infections. My body is resistant to SulFa and macrobid and cipro. They have me on another antibiotic I have to take 4 times a day. I can't believe I'm going through this for a UTI. I thought it was a quick antibiotic and that was it. 

I also do not have the burning while urinating, just pelvic pain. 

I was told to go to GNC and buy natural cranberry. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.