No passion for life :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have recently got into a lot of negativity and depression as I find no passion in my job and at work. My team is really good but I feel I am not challenged much. I have started doubting my self-worth and I feel like giving up on living. 

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Oh no bunnygirl that sounds rubbish! You need a new job I think or a chat to your boss as to what else you can do.
    • Posted

Thanks, Sam. I was thinking of switching the job but all the other factors in that job are good. I am not on very good terms with my boss and that is why I always wonder how will she react to my questions or discussions. 

I will still give it a thought. Thanks so much.

• Posted

It's ok K, I had to leave my job as I felt pushed out and misunderstood when my dad died 6 1/2 years ago, it's tough but for me it was worth it. Good luck.x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.