No period even though no pregnancy, stress diet or weight problems? Help!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello,

I've missed my period this month.

i cant be pregnant, have a sti, I haven't been stressed, no weight issues or changes too and same with my diet. nothing has changed and I've had regular periods all my life.

i did experience all my period symptoms but cramps or feeling unwell. i was expecting to get my period a few days after i started feeling moody, sore breasts and eatting more. Everything was just like normal. and all of these symptoms went away and now i feel normal? what happened why didnt the actual bleeding come.

I'm very worried.

i had sex protected a while ago but i got my period after that and no issues with the condom occurred.

im so worried can someone help please?

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.