no periods for 6 months and spotting for 6 months

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello ,

i hope someone can help? im suffering with alot of anxiety about this , my periods became light and closer together last november 2020 i got a scan and all was fine ( pcos normal ) smear test normal , then my perioids suddenly stopped in june and ive been spotting since , pretty much everyday , drs have checked my cervix and all is fine but im so scared and hoping to find people who can say they have this and its fine ?? 😦

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi! just wanted to ive been dealing with same thing. I found this post through google and its good to know im not the only one who worries! did you get any answers?

• Posted

hiya sorry for the late reply , so yeh that all happend i got a womb biopsy and all was fine , i think she give me tablets to help bring my periods back on track abd it did but now ive been a anxious mess ! my last 3 periods have been regular and when my period ended i spotted after it for 2 weeks and now bleeding heavy , if its a period its one week early , its weird and heavy and prolonged and im terrified the doctor wants to see me tomorrow to check my cervix and book in a scan again , im so scared of cervical c

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.