No post coming through again

Posted , 9 users are following.

Is there problems again or is no one sending any

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Mine on here have been ok for some time now but it does seem to be the luck of the draw. Very unsatisfactory and disappointing.

Not just this forum; I've finally given up on another that I've used for more than ten years because it's being re-vamped and, although I am receiving reminders, won't recognise me when I try to log on and says I've entered the wrong code when I tried to re-set my PW even though there it was, on my 'phone in clear view.

The trouble with some of the IT whizz kids is they're not as bright as they think when it comes to making changes.

• Posted

Mine seems fine now apart from having to remember to disable the caps lock. Takes me twice as long to send a message because I constantly forget and have to retype!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.