No replays?!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Realise that something's wrong as Vickyloo, Deirdrie and Pat always reply( God bless you x)..I'm ok. Only had 3/4 bottle of white wine. Used to drink 2 bottles a night! So progress. Let you know how I feel tomorrow x

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Just keep at it one night at a time. I had medical help which made it easier so just stay brave and keep working down the path. We are here for you.
  • Posted

I'm still following!! Proud of you! Keep it up x xx
  • Posted

Thank you so much both of you xx
  • Posted

Yes me too paper fairy, you can't get rid of us, will track you down!! glad to hear things are on the up. Is it just at night when you drink? can't remember what, if any meds you're taking. By the way, did you go to your daughters graduation? Don't know why I suddenly thought of that
    • Posted

Hi. I binge drink. Go weeks without then a day or two binge. This time just last night. I'm on naltrexone and seroxat anti depressants. I used to be a 24/7 drinker and been hospitalised lots of times plus rehabs. And no I was too ill to go to daughters graduation after a horrendous bender. She's forgiven me but I'm so ashamed..thanks for replying smile
    • Posted

this reply might be out of sequence but I used to drink 24/7 as well. My wife didn't know about it she just thought I drink heavily with her at night so she was fine during the day and she couldn't understand why I felt so horrible when I got home. I realized that it was really affecting my health and I was afraid of losing my marriage so that's when I went to the doctor and got prescribed Librium. I've had a couple of relapse but so far so good so just realized that it does happen but you gotta just keep going
    • Posted

I'm now 8 days without a drink and I feel so good and I can tell you that it can happen and you just got to keep trying
  • Posted

Good for you! How are you doing it - what or who is helping you? Or is it willpower?
  • Posted

Thanks for all replays. Not read them all yet tho! Drank 3/4 of bottle. Slept ok but feeling rubbish this morning. Don't think I will be doing that again for a while. Hate feeling like this!...
  • Posted

Hi Paper fairy, I have only just seen your post, sorry I didn't reply earlier.

Well done on your progress, sorry you are feeling bad this morning.

I seem to be stuck in a rut, but still not drinking as much as I did when I first joined this forum.

Take care,

Patxxxxxx

• Posted

I still read here as well and send you hugs for support. 3/4 of a bottle is still much better than 2 bottles.
    • Posted

Yes, I have to look at this positively. Just seen the bottle I'd hidden from last night. Drank one glass short of the bottle. I'm learning a lot in my journey. It's like after a few weeks being sober I have to try the high I get from wine and remember how crap you feel the next day. Duvet day and a day wasted. Idk? I wondered if anyone could tell me if they get a hangover after such a small amount ( less than a bottle) when on naltrexone. ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.