no support for f2f

Posted , 4 users are following.

None of my family and friends can make it for my f2f, feeling a bit sick with worry and really wondering if it's worth the stress for very little chance of success

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sarah its not as bad as it seems. Please don't worry and please don't let the system win. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose. You might get a positive result and if you do not please don't give up and fight to get what your entitled. This is what this Tory goverment want they try and make things as difficult as possible and they count on people giving up so that they save the amount of money they give out ! Stand up to them and they soon crumble !!!!

• Posted

Don't stress Sarah. I've had 3 f2f assessments over the last few years and went alone for each of them, although someone drove me. I went in alone. It didn't go against me for either of my PIP or ESA assessments. Have you sent in medical evidence to support your claim? You don't say if it's PIP or ESA because they#re both slightly different assessments with different criteria.

• Posted

Thank you ladies for your lovely advice, it's for a new pip application, I sent all copies of the medical evidence and since I've been poorly again so I'm trying to get further evidence, but I'm hoping what I sent will be enough.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.