No trace of BV — white blood cell count??

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have went to the doctor and as an update from my hydrogen peroxide baths, i dont have bv, trich or ureaplasma. so, the peroxide baths do work at least temporarily as my husband and i have not had sex this week so i could see if it worked. however, my white blood count is detected. the doctor has not resonded yet on what that means. has anyone else had this and what does it mean? my bv symptoms are pretty much gone.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

what did you exactly? how much peroxide? how king did u sit in the bath?

• Posted

i put about a half bottle of peroxide and 5 drops of tea tree oil and sit in there usually an hour ( i love baths) but i think if you stay in for 20-30 minutes that should be good. like i said it comes back but at least it is gone until i have sex without having to take antibiotics.

• Posted

how often do you soak? everday? how many days did you soak until you felt good

• Posted

after 1 bath i saw a huge difference. but i soaked for 4 days straight.. i didnt do more because i didnt want to get too dried out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.