No urge to urinate

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey, I am a male 18 years old. after I masturbated last week I don't feel that I need to go to the toilet anymore. I just go to the bathroom every 2/3 hours or I feel some pressure or I feel some very little urge. When I pee, I pee enough. I have no pain and my urine stream is normal. I think the pee is maybe sometimes a bit too white. I have no idea what this is. On the internet I read a lot about nerve damage or a enlarged prostate but I am just 18 so that doesn't seem the problem? Maybe I talked myself into this. Does anyone know?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

What do you mean by white? Just a pale clear colour which is great, or cloudy which may mean a UTI? However you havent mentioned any pain when peeing so dont think its that.

You may be just overthinking this to make it into a problem.....Stop thinking about nerve damage and prostate problems. ...masturbation is a normal activity .

Its usually to do with the double set of circular sphincter muscles that control 1] your semen and 2] your pee. When you masturbate or have sex for real,the muscles controlling your flow of pee squeeze tight shut to stop you peeing and ejaculating at the same time. You are probably just experiencing the after effect of this closure and the sphincter muscle has not fully relaxed. Dont worry.

• Posted

Thank you for your answer. My pee is probably white from too much drinking. I have no urge to pee for 2 weeks now (have masturbated 5 times in those 2 weeks after the no urge feeling) and a few days ago I masturbated for 1 hour and afterwards I noticed that after urinating I leaked more urine than usual. So I think you're right. I have no pain I just have no urge to pee and I leak urine after peeing which both happened after masturbating 1 hour or more. Something like prostate problems would seem impossible with my age and nerve damage from masturbating also seems impossible. I think the best thing is to not masturbate for some time. Right?

• Posted

Its good when we do not urinate much during the day. Its normal fr some days to urinate alot and other days urinate not much, this stems from drinking habits, alcoholic and non- alcoholic drinks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.