No vision

Posted , 8 users are following.

Is it normal to have blurry vision is it normal after 4 weeks of cataracts and lense implant surgery 

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I was about to contact the Dr. and arrange for a follow-up visit $, I thank you.
  • Posted

I don't think so.  You should check with your doctor.

• Posted

HI, my blurry vision lasting 2-3 days after lense implant. So i would not say that a month is normal. 
    • Posted

So after 3 days u  had a wonderful eye site
    • Posted

Yes i noticed more or less straight away that there was a massive difference because of the very bright colours ans sensitivity to light. Having right eye done first it did conflict with the other eye and was very irritating but if i put my hand over my left eye was able to read small writing on the telly after 2-3 days. Had left eye done 6 months later and straight away noticed the massive difference in my sight. That was hours after surgery. Its been 18 months since surgery and still have 20/20 vision. Does that explain it for you in enough detail.
    • Posted

Thank you for taking time to answer me 

• Posted

For me it took about 6 weeks before my right eye vision was stable, before that after the cataract surgery it varied a lot daily - some days blurry vision worse than 20/40 other days pretty good like 20/25-20/30.  After a couple months from surgery its stayed closer to 20/25 somedays a bit better.  Once I could stop the steroid eye drops used for the first 6 weeks or so it got better.
  • Posted

If you can see with glasses it means that they made a mistake measuring your eye.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.