No Weight baring surgery

Posted , 3 users are following.

When I'm depressed from constantly laying on my couch due to my Fusion surgery on my foot I start playing all my scrabble games watch every movie on TV and I start calling my friends and having discussions with them to get out my depression I also turn to the refrigerator to eat my favorite ice cream Not saying I need the calories but it helps

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Month ago i had Big Toe Fusion and i spend a lot of time knitting for charity,i am an outdoor person normally but  i have adjusted quite well,back to hospital 7th July and hoping to come off crutches and out of boot..Good luck with your recovery.
  • Posted

I feel your pain you're not alone. I have put on weight since my accident six months ago I couldn't walk for four months maybe five it's very hard but try to occupy yourself with books films can you get out and about at all? Do you have anyone that can visit you? How are you doing now I know this was an oldish post

• Posted

I spend my life on my sofa. I never go out and get everything delivered because of the pain I'm in. I don't get up until 10am. By the time I've had breakfast, had a shower and done my Physio exercises it's 11.30am. Then I do some art until 1pm. Then I have lunch. Then I spend the afternoon playing on my 3ds (escaping my reality into a pleasant fantasy world), then for the evening I watch Tv, do some reading and eat dinner. Then my day is over thank the lord. My dreams are the best part of my life. I hope you are recovering from your accident Katy. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.