No weight loss!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm on my third week with no weight loss actually feeling fatter. What could the problem be??

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Haven't been drinking water. And I do have smelly wee!! Severely dehydrated then I think. It does seem like bad bloating. Yesterday I was so sore and I feel six months pregnant!
    • Posted

Aw bless you, can't imagine anything worse than bloating, I suffered with IBS before I started a proper eating plan, no longer tho smile 

Do at britney says, she's been thru every step of it, so we all take her advice, you will deffo have lost weight it's just been hiding under the air sad

Feel better soon xxx ( I tried my sons omeprisol -I don't think that's how you spell it but it worked,also worked when I ate a small amount of alpen and seriously felt like I'd eaten a 6 course meal) 

• Posted

are you constipated? bloating is expected in the first few weeks and can contuniue if you don't drink enough water i drink 6 plus ltrs a day but start with 2ltr and increase if your still bloated it really does help x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.