Non diabetic but having strange symptom anyone know about Hyperinsulinemia

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive been suffering with symptons of blood sugar levels flactuation mainly at night. Never used BM machince and not really sure if im having hypos or hypers. 

Always seems to happpen at night after 6 hours from last meal, i work unsocialbe hours so many time i'm awake at night. this is always when it happens feels like my body saying hey fed me. even if ive eaten 3 meals that day.... or on some occassion  if ive eaten very little as im a bad eater because of these symptom.

Symptons i feel when this is occuring is

axouis 

leg weakness 

lower back pain

shaky

need to take deep breath at times 

dry mouth

nausesa 

my stomach will also bloat and feel need to pass bm of wind and i begin to get reflux

overall very poor digestion and constipation 

I have got slightly elevated liver blood levels, tested neg for

hypothyriodism. 

anyone can shine some light on this condition appriciate it..... as symptoms sound similiar to me 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do you get to eat plenty of meat, fish, eggs, poultry, seafood and dairy produce together with leafy greean vegetable, sprouts, broccoli, asparagus, beans etc?

If not, many of your symptoms are similar to those of a Viatamin B12 Deficiency.

• Posted

Maybe getting a blood monitar meter could help you say or not diabetic but maybe you need to be tested again it took years before i was diagnosed  with diabetes and i had all the symtoms  before i go to bed i have a snack that seems to help me.Have you been tested for a Overactive thyriod if not maybe you should,and also i think you need to discuss all this with your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.