Non IgE mediated allergy

Posted , 2 users are following.

I would really like to talk to someone about allergies.

I have anaphylaxis to all nuts (epi pens) I also have an allergy to 2 types of medication (hives)

Um, but I have had bowel issues for no 13 years now

. Been tested for everything possible, but today the consultant said it could be a food allergy presenting itself in my intestines as a non IgE mediated reaction (not an antibody reaction, rather a immune system reaction)

Was wondering if anyone had more information on this please? Or is going it through it themselves??

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I am suffering from Powel issue since 20 years or more , I am 43 years now ,

I am suffering from urticaria attacks every 3 days or 3 times per week .

I made all lab tests included C1 esterase inhibitor and IgE and C3 ,C4 ,C50 and complement tests put nothing noted .

I am using Aures plus Singulair but now become less effective.

What u advice me please to do?

With my Thanks

Saleh

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.