non-ulcer dyspepsia

Posted , 4 users are following.

has anyone experience of this? It sounds like me.

Any help or tips appreciated.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi since your us non ulcer .. Drink ginger tea 3 times daily ,it will help your symptoms and very possible cure your elements

• Posted

Thanks Vicky, do you use fresh ginger or are the ginger tea bag from shops just as good?

• Posted

Youre welcom e ! All ginger forms work , even the ginger powder

• Posted

How to make ginger tea , a cup of hot water , 1tsp of ginger powder , a tsp of honey

• Posted

Thanks Vicky. I've had 2 cups this morning! My Gran used to swear by this for period pain!

I'm aware there are lots of health benefits to ginger, you've given me a useful reminder.

many thanks.

• Posted

I came down with this after eating some food and I made myself puke. Next day my stomach felt like it was on fire and stomach acid was burning. I thought I had a ulcer or gastritis. Doctor did a endoscope and said everything was normal.... I think I did something to the nerves in my stomach. This nightmare lasted almost a year... The worst part was the burning pain, sour stomach, I also took that cancer causing drug zantac to try and help my symptoms... I would suggest not taking any of their drugs. I also drank about a gallon of pepto bismol in all... Try treating it with natural stuff not synthetic chemicals.

• Posted

a year? ugh. I've had this 6 months. How did you treat it naturally? I know you're supposed to change your diet. But that's hard to do long term.

• Posted

You might want to try mastic gum... I wish I had went that route instead of taking zantac.... I basically lived with this pan for 10 months straight. I still have slight burning in my stomach but it is only 10% of what it was when it first started. I would give mastic gum a try

• Posted

I was just diagnosed with this, along with GERD. It's a nightmare. I have no appetite, nausea daily, I dropped 30 lbs in 6 months. Dr gave me pepcid, it's not helping.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.