None epileptic seizures

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello I’m Danielle I’m 18 years old and I was diagnosed with none epileptic seizures 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Dear Danielle,

So sorry to hear you now have none epileptic seizures. Believe this one thing, you are who you are and not what professionasl want you to believe you are ( fake, attention seeker etc.). These seizures do not define the one of a kind that you are. Do not live your life in a bubble but live it to its fullness. They will happen anywhere, any time. For one to become a doctor you only need the means and this does not need a heart. My daughter said this to me. A wake up call. Love and be loved by those who love you. Be strong. I have read the book, saw the movie and am wearing the t-shirt.  

• Posted

I am having EMDR treatment and I am finding it although very strange it seems to be working . Maybe it would would for u too . There is lots about EMDR on the internet and you tube I personally had never heard of it before I started treatment

• Posted

I understand this is very difficult as im in the similar situation, how long have you been experiencing this?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.