Normal EKG but still worried

Posted , 1 user is following.

Okay, I have been having mild chest pains on the left side. Been experiencing mild pain and discomfort in my should all the way down to my forearm. Mild pain and discomfort in my jaw. Had tension around my upper back. And feeling some squeezing feeling in my chest. It all seems to come and go every few hours. And sometimes it'll be there for hours on end. I haven't noticed any other symptoms. Maybe some slight dizziness, but I'm not for sure. The EKG and vital signs came back normal, but I'm still very worried. sad I am going to see my doctor soon and am going to tell him about everything going on.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Okay, I'm experiencing new symptoms. I do have a headache but I don't think its related. I keep getting mildpain & discomfort around my jaw. Tonight I started feeling some mild pain & discomfort near the front of my throat. I'm so worried that there might be something wrong with me. Keep losing sleep over this. I am feeling slighty fatigued right now but thats because I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Could someone please help me out? 😩

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.