normal levels

Posted , 8 users are following.

last time that I was on this discussion, I felt like I got blasted when I said that normal rate was between 1-180, others were suggesting it was much higher, that it was ok to be in the 200 range. I have gone through a couple of years to get to 28. My doctor says anything over 180 can damage your organs. I finally found my tests on line and this is from UCLA  (in California) in an attached picture.

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I posted a little while ago asking for help regarding my daughter and was told that her levels are normal and that don't know anyone who's had treatment when their her range and was even suggested by someone that HH isn't causing her problems!. Her levels started at 375 and after monthly venesections they dropped to 114 but then rose to 184 again hence the reason I asked for information. When they rose to 184 she was ill again and vomiting, now that they've dropped again to 123 she's a lot better. I've seen consultants and professors in Birmingham, Cardiff and Cambridge and have all said they want her levels between 70 and 100 before they spread the venesections out.

Im pleased for you that you've reached below 50. Stay well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.