Normal Period Symptoms but No Period, Please Help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone!

Am currently two full days past when my period was supposed to start. Normally I have incredibly weird periods to begin with, usually having them start later than the initial start date, but this time I'm feeling more ancious than normal about their abnormality.

Have completely normal sympotoms, mild-very painful/sharp cramping, thick, very densely white-clear watery discharge, and tenderness only in my nipples, but now it's two days past and all those other symptoms other than breast tenderness, which had spread to just beneath my armpits and the rest of my side breast remains.

Had taken a Plan B emergency pill about 48 hours after having protected sex, since I had been stressed over the idea of there being a possibility of something leaking, even though we checked the condom and nothing felt weird from normal, but I'm still worried there might be a chance that this weird period is a part of early pregnancy. My diet has been a bit off as of recent, and I've been very stressed as well, so am uncertain if that would also have any affect, but hope that someone here can offer me some clear insight on what is happening because it is really worrying me.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Also! My discharge has had some distinct yellow tinge to the coloring along with a burning sensation, sinilar to a yeast infection. Unsure if that can also be an indicator of early pregnancy signs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.