Edited , 2 users are following.
Hoping someone can figure this one out for me. I had a septoplasty and turbinate reduction a year ago, standing or sitting upright my left nostril is now totally open, right side is restricted. Previous my left nostril was 100% restricted, right side is about the same.
- If I am laying on my left side with my right nostril up, my right nostril mostly frees up and my left nostril is restricted.
- If I lay on my right side with my left nostril up, it's totally clear and my right nostril is totally clogged, no airflow.
- If I exert myself, both nostrils are totally 100% open and awesome within seconds, but shortly after the exertion I am back to normal, right nostril restricted. Both nostrils would open up 100% with exertion before the septoplasty.
- Nasal irrigation does not help at all.
- My ENT at 6 month and 1 year POST OP says everything looks totally open, he can see to the back of my nose. Brushed off that I still have issues.
0 likes, 1 reply