Nose bleeds

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had a nose bleed from my left nostril twice this morning i put ice on my nose and i had to put tissue it to stop the bleeding and i had to put some air gel in my nose to stop it 

I also, feel sick weak and just not myself 

Has anybody ever had nose bleeds like this and the stomach issues while on an SSRI antidepressant it seems Zoloft did the same thing last year with the stomach and nose and now paxil is doing the same thing with the nose bleeding and the stomach issues what can i do plus i feel weak and not myself at all

cryquestionhelp 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hey my lovely...i can totally  sympathize...are u going though the menopause!!!???  starting in feb of this year i started getting nose bleeds...unfortunatley quite severe..and yes left nostril every time...had three major ones wich landed me in hospital and not to worry you but left me with terrabile anxiety issues..i still dont know why!!!!all we can think is its hormonal and down to the menopause...had my last one in august.....seems to happen every couple of months...at the time i feel ill aswell headaches ect....im now on betablockers to try and help me with anxiety...hope this is some help but ive not really been given answers myself....if u need to off load this is a good site,,hope your ok...x
    • Posted

Yes i am in menopause but the nose started acting up again with the weather changing i had quite a lot of nose bleeds last year. 

How come it made you end up in the hospital with the nose bleeds 

• Posted

thebleeds went on for hours my worse 4 hours they had to pack my nose three times this year ..id rather give birth ...it was a horrible experince....it must be our menopause as ive never had this before...groan hope it goes away soon and hope u ok
  • Posted

Dear Susan, for someone who never suffers with them I had a bout of a few nosebleeds from one nostril, i put it down to peri as I am not on any medication, also had a bloodshot eye, not sure if related!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.