Nose bridge numbness issue

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all,

Have had a nose bridge sensation numbness, skin crawl almost in area where glasses would go, been there for 5 months, sometimes loose feeling of the front teeth too.

Been to gp numurous times but they are useless and have no interest.

Initally i had a left eye twitch to bottom eyelid of which the optician said i have eyestrain, wore glasses for a week, since then i haven't worn them as had this issue with my nose! Not sure if the glasses could of been to blame?

Been dentist, nothing on xrays to teeth either

Anyone who can help?!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, yes I get this when my sinuses are inflammed. It is horrible. I had it really bad for quite awhile and finally had surgery. My ethmoid sinuses were completely blocked from scarring froma previous sinus surgery. I also had endless infections and inflammation in my frontal sinuses. Since having balloon sinoplasty it has been so much better. But I still do get it now and then when exposed to allergens. For awhile, I couldn't even wear my glasses cause it hurt so much. I think also there was very sensitive nerves in there.

Do you have allergies or get sinus infections?

• Posted

HI Carissa,

Never had sinus issues before or allergens etc, had this since March approx. this year, went for a week or so but constantly there! Feel like chopping the nose off!

I had aussie flue and a chest infection which was bad with coughing blood up early feb.

• Posted

I think you should get your blood tested see what show's up, I've had same problem glasses hurt my nose in one spot, eye twitching, eye red feeling like something in it, jaw pain, ear pain, I had a sinus infection.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.