Nose swollen on both siddes

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello

I looked in the mirror this morning and both sides of my nose, in the upper middle nose and towards the cheek, are swollen and red. Also the skin there feels very dry and itchy. My nose is not blocked so I doubt it is sinusitis.

I had however the past couple of days burning and tired eyes but it feels better today.

I have asthma and had the flu jab a couple of weeks ago. Other than that I feel well and as I never had this before and can't find something on google, Im wondering if anyone had anything similar in the past.

Thank you in advance

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.