Nostril Congestion with bleeding and massive hair

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have noticed I have a lot of nose hair, do they block stuff from coming outta my nose like burgers or liquids? Now I sometimes have blood stuck in my nose, dried blood because it won't come out or bright red blood, my nose is red and i got cold sores on my mouth just now. My nose has been red for months now and gotten worse, first the tip of my nose is red and now the right side is very red down to the mouth(upper lips).

Does this has anything to do with my constipation?

I know I have bad allergies in the summer and blow my nose might have damaged it.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Probably nothing to do with constipation however, medication you're likely taking to help your allergy symptoms, may sometimes cause constipation (best to check in the BNF in relation to the exact medication you're taking)

The redness, probably to do with the allergy and possibly also to do with wiping your hose as that causes irritation and irritation can manifest as redness. Small amounts of blood in the nose can be as a result of your allergy too, but if it's pouring a lot then that's when I'd be more concerned.

Get it checked by the Dr to make sure

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.