Not a good weekend

Posted , 9 users are following.

have had a lousy weekend, been so tired have spent a lot of it sleeping, also I have jaw/tooth ache and headache but dentist can't find anything wrong! Feeling down and not looking forward to work tomorrow. 

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I feel like crap as well chest gas pressure stomach problems and it was out holiday dinner last night woke up at 330 to nothing but panic which I'm sure makes everything worse I'm hungry but afraid to eat because of this stomach discomfort
  • Posted

Hello Ruth, poor you - I'm the same, I have jaw, tooth and mouth ache and sometimes my tongue feels weird. My dentist says same as yours nothing wrong just anxiety with me, probably true - anxious all the time x
    • Posted

yeah I get anxious too, trouble is there's nothing we can do when we are asleep?
    • Posted

Yes I know - sleep is hard with all these rotten symptoms all the time, I'm usually wide wake by around half three or four. Anxiety along with everything else, horrid.
    • Posted

We should all message each other as 3 -330 is my wide awake...fretting..stressing...shaking time....😕
    • Posted

Oh really, poor you - I'm exactly the same, absoloutly wide awake so have to get up , then I'm pacing around worrying and stressing making myself feel ill. It's the most loneliest time, so yes messaging would be good !
  • Posted

I've had chronic jaw and gum pain..my dentist said I'm grinding my teeth at night due to anxiety...I had a guard made...cost a lot and it's not nice to wear but I wore for a few nights and it's helped...I haven't worn for over a week but touch wood no pain lately...hope you feel brighter soon xx
    • Posted

I have a night guard as I too was told it was clenching my teeth in my sleep due to anxiety, I don't like wearing it but might give it another go thanks Jane.
    • Posted

I literally hate it but he said it helps to trick muscles and ur brain into not clenching and grinding....I did only wear it twice so may just be a coincidence but hey any things worth a go if it gets us through this hellish time him. ..
  • Posted

Must be something about this weekend, I've been awake since 5am with anxiety attacks and am currently shivering as if I have the flu!  Can someone out there in the medical profession come up with a magical pill........and sooner rather than later please! 
    • Posted

Hi pam i take a bachs rescue remedy .  pastel before bed and if i wake in the night work a treat, hope that helps
    • Posted

Hi Karen ive heard about these rescue remedys , I'm gonna get some - do you get them in the chemist ?
    • Posted

I used to take the little pastels before bed.  Now I have a spray - in fact I have lots of the sprays........in my handbag, by the bed, in the kitchen, so many I've lost count.  Usually they do help me, but not today. I've just taken my amitriptyine tablet so that by the time I get to 10p.m. I'll hopefully be tired (not that I'm not already, but it's not a nice tired, just a stressed tired). Here's to a better day tomorrow....fingers crossed!
    • Posted

Lou, I use the sprays - see my reply to Karen.  I purchase mine from Boots the Chemist.  I wouldn't be without it.  Think I might well purchase the pastels as well - chewing might take my mind of my anxiety lol!
    • Posted

you can get from chemist , tesco  anywhere i also use kalms hope that helps x
    • Posted

Thanks, wish I had some now - 2.45am here I go again Uugghh so exhausting will go chemist later x
    • Posted

thanks Pam - just said to Karen I will get some today, 2.45am this is so exhausting, x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.