Not another one!

Posted , 2 users are following.

6 months ago, I had 3 back-to-back ureteroscopy surgeries to remove 100s of stones. I thought I was done with all this.  6 months of clean living and for the past week I’ve had pain and discomfort until today I pass a stone. 

Why??!!!!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I am really sorry you're going through this. Is it too much to hope that it's just a fluke? A remnant from all the other stones? If there were so many stones, maybe one got left behind. Are you going to go see your doctor? I think you need a CT scan and I will be hoping it comes back clean. What other info do you have about the stones? Are they calcium-oxalate or uric acid? I just realized you posted this 12 days ago....what has happened since then?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.