Not anxiety related

Posted , 5 users are following.

Im curious are everyones eyeballs supposed to be white as mine look the slightest ever bit yellow in the corner and under my eyelids?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Mine are the same Jade, I got a bit obsessive about this the other day, must of checked about 10 other peoples eyeballs, and a lot are the same. X
    • Posted

Thats good to know! I was the same haha i googled it and it brought up all kinds of scary stuff! I know its nothing health wise as ive recently had all blood tests done and they came back clear was just curious glad its normal though x
    • Posted

The dr said it completly normal for people to have slightest yellow in their eyes its a cause for concern when its bright yellow and all over the white part, its just tired eyes
    • Posted

Glad you got it checked out and hence was reassured.
  • Posted

You may consider seeing your dr with a view to having blood tests don to check for anaemia etc.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.