Not been on for a while...

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi ladies.. Hope your all well.

Ive sat down about 5 times now wanting to post a message and keep closing the page sad

Ive totally let go. Was in Paris at the end of august for a festival & thought I would just leave the tabs as it will be very hard to eat low fat when all you can eat is burgers etc... So I stopped taking them on 26th aug.

Then I couldnt bring myself to start them again :oops: Ive been eating utter rubbish since I got back and cant find the motivation to eat healty again.

Took my 3 Orlistat yesterday knowing I would pay for eating a greggs, crisps choc etc. Thought it would maybe kick start me back into it but its so hard!

Todays a new day/week lets hope I get better.

Wasnt posting as Id felt I let u all & myself down.

Gill x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi Gill, i know exactly where you are coming from,ive let myself down a few times and paid with constant tummy ache and trips to loo lol,ive questioned wheter its worth all the hassle,pain etc but ive decided it is and im going to do this no matter wot.Motivation is hard and if you havent got any its harder buti think the blueys give u a bit coz if you take them and dont want the side effects it makes you eat properly...unless people like the trips to loo of course lol.i think you have to be in the right frame of mind and if ur it is easier im sure once you get back into swing of it all you will be fine.We all make mistakes and cock upbut you just have to get back up and start again. good luck smile xx
  • Posted

Hi Gill,

Don`t feel that way chick.............Ive been exactly the same.

Think its swings and roundabouts isnt it.

U`ll get back on the str8 and narrow.

Don`t be too hard on yourself... smile

• Posted

Hey Gill

We have all been there!

I know its hard but youve got to get a postive mental attidude and it all kick starts again. I had a rubbish week, didnt go to the gym and was getting in a rut (not being patronising hope it doesnt sound like that!) Dont be hard on yourself, tomoro is a brand new day!

Ive heaved myself outta bed this morning got my ass down to the gym and feel much better, you have just got to find something that makes you feel better and it will all fall into place

MSG X X

• Posted

Jill

I know just how you feel. You'll see from my earlier post that I've just been away for a week. I didn't take any tabs because I didn't want any accidents - we were in our caravan with one of those loos that you empty yourself, so you can imagine. Also going away with grandson meant lots of burgers and crappy food. I thought I'd get back on track as soon as I got back, but it's easier to get into bad habits than good habits.I'm glad I've come back on this board today because it's really motivated me to get going again - there is so much encouragement here.

• Posted

Hi

You did the right thing by takig the tabs because the effects willsoon motivate you. It's my birthday today and people have bought me choc and made me a cake! Aaaargh!! And I so want some but I daren't in case tabs kick in as at work 2moro. Take each day at a time. You will get there

KJ

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.