Not been on in a while

Posted , 3 users are following.

Feeling really low and in pain today new symptoms for me ribs cage an back. Never felt so bad don't help with problems in my family stressing me out. Any advice about my new symptoms

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Dear Mandy

I'm sorry to hear that you have new symptoms and are feeling low. I wish that I could help but I'm here to learn and understand so that I can better support my partner who has FM and other issues going back many years.

Best wishes Richard

• Posted

Thank you sorry about your wife at least you are trying to understand some husband or wifes don't know to help. Hope find it..)

• Posted

Dear Mandy

I knew her long before she became unwell and it is only in the last couple of years that we have got back together but it is important to me that I should find out as much as possible about what she has to cope with the be best able to support her. I hope someone replies to your thread who can help you.

Best wishes

Richard

• Posted

Hello Mandy,

I reallly wish I was able to wave some magic wand and help you feel better, but we both know that isn't likely to happen unfortunately.

Stress is so bad for pain and like you, I'm going through a lot of stress at the moment.  Hang on in there Mandy, hopefully things will ease soon, take care. Sending you BIG gentle HUGS x

• Posted

Hi Mandy, I can share your pain and empathise in terms of the family stressing out. I had a birthday a couple of weeks ago but cancelled it and well told everyone to give me space. Funny enough I work and as much pain as I am in it's the only thing that in a weird way keeps me occupied even though it's the source of some of my stress. I guess by being left alone has allowed me to evaluate my life and put things in place. I am going to plan my first ever family holiday to reconnect with the family, I go away every year but never with family. I am finally going to do something about my mental health and going to see a counsellor. Exercise I struggle with but have found someone who provides pilates and has experience of people with chronic pains, so after Ramadan will look at that. My gp is rubbish so I need to look at self help options. I'm actually thinking of starting a group like book clubs but not sure if there are many local people, one of the problem for me is I have pushed people away but it makes you realise who real friends are so want to get myself back out there. Hope you can find a solution x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.