Not being able to concentrate, especially after sport or something that makes me happy

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have this problem since I was a kid, I am good at learning and solving problems but I can never concentrate long enough to learn deeply about one subject or to solve a problem efficiently or to optimize the solution and this is taking a big hit on pursuit of my academic degree.

After I do sport or watch a movie, youtube, listen to a song, eat food that I like etc. basically anything that makes me happy I get this feeling of happines in my chest that I cannot explain and there is a storm going on in my mind it feels like I am thinking about 100 stuff at the same time and I also sstart to remember some of embarrassing things that happend like 15 years ago 10 years ago and while I am remembering this stuff it feels like I am having 100 of thoughts but I really am not thinking about anything.

While in this state I am not even able to concentrate on youtube or a movie or a song, I listen to it like 20-30 seconds and than I have to change it because it starts to get boring same with youtube video or movie.

Reading or learning in this state is impossible. I have to wait for like 5-6 hours to calm down or maybe even a day until i can calm down and do something, this is very problematic.

At first I thought hard work, reading, learning while in this state will fix the problem or at least improve it, but no nothing doesn't matter what I try .

This effect is most powerfull after sport or physical labour

If anyone knows anything or has any Idea, please help

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.