Not convinced

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all. Over four weeks in now and nothing. My Chemist can't believe it. He says I should either have lost weight if I'm doing it correctly or been 'rough' if I haven't. Today I had six digestive biscuits with butter and cheese, and a whole box of Guylian chocs...the big one with 22 chocolates in it along with my blue pill......Nothing! Wouldn't that have made me rush to the loo for the forseeable future?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Not until the following day it wouldn't. ...normally it happens next day for me don't know about others though 
  • Posted

It's suprising that you've not had an upset stomach yet, but obviously you aren't gonna loose weight if you aren't even trying. It's meant to be an aid but if you are serious, you need to try and be healthier, eat well and excercise, intake less output more, forget about the tablets for a bit and try changing your lifestyle, otherwise there isn't much point.
    • Posted

I understand and have been perfect up to now which is why I am so frustrated that I'm not losing weight. Today was the day to 'test' if the pills are working and it looks like they're not.
    • Posted

That is strange then, well, if today is the first slip up then you'll probably feel some side effects tomorrow, its usually a day or so after as your body takes time to process it. The only think I could offer is maybe also try calorie counting...1200 a day is a good way to loose it, obviously a bit more on the day your excercising, but if you stay under 2000 every day hopefully it will start to come off x
  • Posted

Hi Mimi, wow that was a good scoff session...ha ha!  I have really been struggling for weeks even though on low or no fat.  Got fed up and frustrated like you..everyone but me seemed to be loosing.  I stuck at it now for 8 weeks and just last week I started to shed a few pounds.  The blues don't work the same for everyone, but they do encourage me to eat less fat.  Let me know if you poop your pants with all that choc!  Maybe that's the way forward cos I've tried everything now.  Keep at it and see how you go, try to not let it get you down. I thought the blues would help me more than they are, but they do for work for others, so I'm going to keep trying and stay strong, hope you can too!
  • Posted

Oh my god I can't believe that you ate that much chocolate. That made me laugh and gasp. I wouldn't want to be in your position tomorrow lol. I lost no weight for the first month and then it then started to shift. I believe u have under active thyroid like me. Stick with it ...... You will loose eventually. 
    • Posted

Hi joy, I have under active thyroid and I think that's why it's so slow, good to hear you are loosing now, how much have you lost?
    • Posted

Just over 1.5 stone......  I try not to weigh too often as it can get u down when the weight loss comes to a stand still. Also when your period is due u can easily weigh 2-3lbs heavier. What ever my final outcome will be I won't be going back to eating the way I did before . It's been very educational for me. Before my thyroid started to malfunction I had never had a weight problem. 

Now I know I shall have to be careful for the rest of my life. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.