Not coping well today

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi felis & kagecogs

thankyou both for your comments you always lift my spirits knowing you are sincere in what you both say. I know I'm being like this today because of the situation and it's not me but this horrible illness I can't believe how it makes you into a quivering wreck.

jean x

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

i am not  coping every day i wish some one could help me
    • Posted

you have us on here to talk to so dont ever feel your a lone. we are all on here to help support each other through good days and bad days. united we stand altogeather battle on as best we can. just taking each day as it comes. with each day we get through another battle has been won we can be proud of ourselves for getting through another day. take care 
    • Posted

See if where you live has alocal support group get all the support help you can. take care
  • Posted

Hi Jean84704 fibro doesnt care he is relentless in what he throws at us. we all have good days bads in between days. days when we could sit cry like I did on monday. days when we are angry frustrated bitter but we are all in this togeather and in the same boat. we are not going to sink we are going to all battle on standing altogeather united as one. supporting each other the best we can. we are all here for each other.take care big hug comeing to you xsmile
    • Posted

yes that is what we all should do together
  • Posted

Hey jean i dont know much ot your background and I know this probably doesn't seem much help. But you will learn ways to cope and deal with it. It just takes time. I had a low day this week and felt lost again but I went and looked at some online stuff about way to cope with some of the symptoms of my illness that day. I also phoned a friend and tried to keep myself busy and social, on my low days I find it a struggle to do anything but i force myself to be productive, I find it helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.