not feeling like myslef

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'M SITTING HERE IN MY BED PLAYING ON MY PHONE THEN ALL IF SUDDEN I STARTED TO FEEL WEIRD LIKE I WASN'T MYSELF OR I WAS GONE DIE IS IS IT MY MIND PLAYING WITH ME

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Don't stress! Take deep breaths and focus on your breathing. The same thing happens to me when I get anxious or I'm on the break of having an attack. The mind is indeed a powerful thing... Just remember you're in control. You will be fine.  smile 
    • Posted

OK WAT ABOUT NOW I'M TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP BUT I CAN'T CAUSE IT FEEL LIKE I'M ANXIOUS OR ON EDGE MY LEGSLEG'S FEEL FUNNY BETTER YET MY WHOLE BODY FEEL FUNNY AS IF I'M TRYING TO HAVE AN ATTACK I THINK IT WAS THE SODA I DRANK PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL ME WATS GOING ON
    • Posted

Just shot you a reply, bud! Try to relax and focus on your breathing, anxiety causes insomnia. Trust me on this, I know haha

You'll be okay. :D 

• Posted

Hi Takela. Hyperventilation can cause anxiety and your legs to feel funny. It causes all kinds of weird sensations. Look up hyperventilation syndrome. Hope you are feeling better. 
    • Posted

Yup, he's totally right! But don't stress and look in to it too much, your mind can make it worse on you if you worry yourself. Take care, bud! Keep us posted, we're here for ya. smile 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.