not feeling too good with cyst...not sure if its my imagination....

Posted , 3 users are following.

dioagnosed with large cyst back in April...surgery scheduled for next week......its got bigger and I've not been feeling quite right for last couple of days......feel quite faint, but maybe thats because I can't eat too much at the moment????

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi I felt like this when I had my cyst. It turned out that it had become infected and had infection in my ovary. The hospital took blood test while I was there and my blood cells were through the roof which indicates an infection. The nurse wanted me to stay in but I went home but she did say if I felt funny to come straight back. Anyway the next day I was taken in and had to have my ovary removed and the tube. I was fine after. I would go back to your doctors and tell them your not feeling well or go A&E. Hope your better soon.. 
    • Posted

hi.....i'm having both overies removed at same time......did you have any pains with the infection or just felt blurrrr??
    • Posted

Lots of pain and felt weird if you no what I mean just odd. It's hard to explain.
    • Posted

I haven't any pain as such...more uncomfortable and very light headed
    • Posted

I would still go see your gp as something is obviously raised to make you feel like that. Are you on any pain relief atall. Cauld be blood pressure raised due to cyst. 
    • Posted

no pain relief....have been coping without......just uncomfortable and pains in back and side
    • Posted

Even if you just get app with the nurse to check your blood pressure. She may get you in to see doctor. Good luck anyways for your op. Take care.
  • Posted

Hi Hun you poor thing! 

It's so hard what you are putting up with.

Try to eat foods that are easy to digest.

And try some vitamin capsules if you are not getting the right vitamins down you.

Go to Holland and Barratts food shop go and have a look in there, speak to the supervisor or manager and ask them what you could take for a supplement in your diet, whilst you are in this predicament . 

But all is well in the long run I'm sure.

Let me know how you go okay. 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.