Not for everyone.

Posted , 6 users are following.

First I checked YouTube. But ended up at vimeo.com. There are videos of actual surgeries. All of them.

This completely explains why we feel run in to, repeatedly, by a semi truck.

Also, probably not going to show the hubby. LoL

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hmmmm I did watch my op and it was very interesting. My husband thought I'd gone mental. I think I went a bit far wanting to know to much.

Definitely best not to know.😱😱😱

• Posted

Lol too scared to watch in case it gives me nightmares
  • Posted

I also found those pre-sgy and made myself watch (despite nausea) so I would know exactly what was being done to me!  No wonder we are sore and it takes so much time to heal...amazing that we actually heal back to a functional state after all of that!  

I agree that I will not likely have hubby view them...but as I am only 6+ weeks out...reserve the right to change my mind if there are challenges in the marital relations department!  Lol...still NO where near brave enough to even go there yet!

• Posted

For me it wasn't the actual procedures - it was the equipment they use to get access. I guess a baby comes through there - but thats not 2 hours !!

• Posted

I was told the position you’re in during the procedure will often cause pain and discomfort as it’s a very awkward position.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.