Not getting any answers from doctors? Possible heart condition?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone this is my first post,

I don't know where to turn so I'm looking for some advice from experienced people like yourselves, as I'm trying to find out what has suddenly gone wrong with me.

Just to explain what I have done so far:

Visited doctors x4 times nothing unusual, blood pressure taken, bpm, you know the usual listening to chest etc everything normal. 

x1 Blood test: normal

x1 ECG: Normal

I have a cardiologist appointment booked but that isn't until October which is ridiculous to be honest as it is so long away. 

So here are my symptoms on a daily basis but it is always different:

I wake up in the morning with a tight chest and lasts all the way to work. Now throughout the day, i get various pains in arms, jaw, chest left and right side sharp but not severe like a 6/10 on a pain scale. 

The most bothersome symptom is a bounding pulse where it is very strong, now this being said my pulse is normal and ranges from resting to walking 60-100 bpm nothing out of the ordinary as i monitor this through apple watch. Which is the strange thing, as my pulse beats so hard I can see it through the skin on my wrist and feel it through my fingers and in my head when lying down.

When it comes to medical history I don't have any known history for heart conditions in my family, but it is more unknown than for certain as my grandmother is adopted and both my parents have passed.

I am 20 years of age and want to say its anxiety which I will deal with but I have never had such an issue. My life is great I am 20 years of age and I have landed my dream career and I think its more of an anxiety thing than anything and should man up and deal with it. its just annoying more than worrisome because its constantly on my mind throughout the day. Also, an odd symptom is pins and needles in legs sometimes and getting this trickling feeling going down my right upper arm which feels so unusual as if like water is dripping down my inner arm.    

This has been going on for 2 months now and I just want all medical possibilities to be lined out so i can combat it and be rest assured it's not a physical health issue.

Any advice?

Thanks for reading smile 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do you have electric shock type feelings or pain going from your chest to armpit?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.