not intitled to any help I'm so upset and lost as what todo

Posted , 2 users are following.

becouse I don't pay anuff national insurance iv been told I'm not intitled to esa my husband works 32 hrs I currently work 7.5 but currently on the sick as my fibromalgia is causing me a lot of pain I don't know where else to turn I'm thinking of giving up my job as I carnt manage a full week without having time off I feel trapped and feel there is no help for. me no way out iv got to struggle on in this awful pain

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi sarapainfree Why dont you try claiming PIP I would get in touch with the CAB to see what you can claim. Trying to work with fibromyalgia is very hard many of us have had to finish because of the fibro some have been sacked because of fibro. those that do continue to work struggle as you have found. do whats right for you find out what help their is for you. take care gentle hug xx
    • Posted

hi kaz iv rang them already and been told nothing else I can apply for becouse of circumstances husband works etc it's just not fair I have no choice but to stay in work when ever I'm well anuff todo so so my family are not left struggling for money
    • Posted

Hi sara You should be able to claim PIP you can get pip even if your working I would ring the pip people have a chat to them.
  • Posted

Hi Sara, I don't know who you spoke to but the fact your husband is working shouldn't make any difference to your claiming PIP. My husband works, and when I first claimed PIP I was also working; it is not means tested. When I had to stop work I also claimed ESA and was put in the support group. Try looking on the Internet at benefit sites for help. Good luck. x
    • Posted

rang pip they sending out a form esa said Im not Intitled as not paid anuff national insurance so my last hope is pip rolleyesso fustrated it's had me in tears today why do esa send a letter asking for evidence then on the phone tell me I won't be getting it doesn't do our conditions any favours with all the stress and hassle of these claims x
  • Posted

job centre said I'm not Intitled to esa but have still sent me forms out do.I still fill them in??
  • Posted

just didn't see the point when been told I won't be getting it
    • Posted

Whoever you spoke to on the phone may have given you the wrong info. Still fill the forms in, you might be entitled to something. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.