Not listening

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well its everyone's turn to give me a hard time here is why. I keep telling everyone do not over do it it is going to cause lots of pain and swelling as in extreme pain, mentioned numerous times take it easy if its starts to hurt stop. Well I give good advice however I do not listen to myself yesterday the weather was great I decided to cut my lawn ( maybe a third of an acre ) and instead of cutting half and doing the rest today like an IDIOT I did it all!! Any guesses how I felt I was limping pretty bad by the time I was done. I had lots of pain in my knee as well as lots of pain between the knee and ankle. I could feel the rod inside the tibia moving not fun. Lots of ice and pain meds So okay yeah I have had numerous surgeries and yes I still do stupid things.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Ok for now on do as you tell everyone lol. A hard head makes a lot of knee pain
  • Posted

Well in my defense who wants to be inside when its nice out? I am aware it is a lame excuse but at least its done and I did not have to finish it today.
    • Posted

On the positive side....at least you know where the pain came from. I guess that's better than doing nothing and hurting. That's the reason I sold my mower and started having it done, no, that's not entirely true...laziness was the biggest factor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.