not nice been prei

Posted , 6 users are following.

Should had been at my sisters for xmas day but prei has but a stop to feel so horrible ache all over feel sick with the smell of food bad head ache all i want to do is sleep  i know it will get better but it can be so hard

paula

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Paula this must be so awful for you. Today of all days. Sending you hugs 😘
    • Posted

Thank you Paula but I'll be thinking about you. Take care 
  • Posted

I know hiw you feel was like that the other weekend felt so ill it will pass sending hugs x
  • Posted

Hi Paula, so sorry you feel like that. I can empathise - I'm at home with my family today but feel really nauseous with stomach ache (have had stomach

problems for two months now - hearburn/acid, indigestion, aching under ribs etc.) and don't know how to face dinner. It just seems to be every day now I wake up feeling sick and fluey.

I really hope you feel better soon, we will all look back on this one day and breathe a sigh of relief. Until then, know that you are not alone.

Hugs, Ruthie xx

• Posted

Thankyou its nice to know your not alone hope you have a good day and feel well soon pray for the day when we can look back at this take care 

paula xx

• Posted

It will get better Sweetie!! You think positive 💞xx
  • Posted

I'm in bed, feel bleugh and send Christmas wishes as well as sympathy 

Taz xxx

• Posted

Sorry to here your in bed i am in my pjs feeling like i should go to bed hope you feel well soon take care 

paula xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.