not receiving emails re discussions every Monday,have missed past 2 weeks.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have not received my weekly emails re our discussions for the past 2 weeks. wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Have you checked your settings lately?
    • Posted

Thanks for replying, mystery to why this happened, no problems with other emails coming through.

T

• Posted

No problem at our end.
    • Posted

Thanks for replying, don't know what has happened.  Other emails coming through.

T

• Posted

Same was the case with me. There is some place on computer which contains blocked e mails. Good luck.
    • Posted

iqbal,   Would it be possible if you or anyone on the Forum could guide me to the moderator so as I can tell them I am not receiving emails through every week.  This is the third week now, usually I receive them on Monday mornings (Australian time).

regards,  Track

• Posted

Look at your Email settings in your profile on this site. I'm not having a prob.

• Posted

Thank you Marina, I will do that, though I am receiving yours and other emails.

T

• Posted

I had such a problem last year and it remained so for quite some time. No remedy was found despite repeated requests to the Moderator of Patient Forum who said all the time that as per his record, e mails from patient were being received by me. Later I tried to investigate and found that email of Patient Forum stood blocked on my computer. After rectifying it, the problem got solved after 3 months or so.
    • Posted

Hello iqbal,

Thank you for your information, I will do some investigation myself, maybe that is the problem, hope it will not take me 3 months to rectify.

regards,   Track

• Posted

If your problem is the same as mine, then rectification does not take time to rectify it as the email address has just to be unblocked. In my case, I could not investigate due to myself not being too proficient in computer matters and secondly I thought the problem lies at Patient end not mine.
    • Posted

I am not proficient in computer matters also, though my Nephew is, so I will see if he can have a look for me.

Thank you iqbal, appreciate this information.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.