Not sleeping

Posted , 5 users are following.

Can I take this at the same time as the Temazepam I take and that doesnt work. Desperate

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Richard

Yes you should check this out with your GP. If the Temazepam is not working for you, he/she may take you off those and just have you on Amitriptyline which does in the main help with sleep. Also Google Amitriptyline and look at side effects and contraindications. I hope you get it sorted soon.

• Posted

Is that medicine for sleep, if so than I would say no because this one makes you very sleepy at first. Make sure to take it exactly half hour before bed time, and try not to do much and sort of relax. Sometimes when our mind is too busy doing multi things at once it can throw off the sleep pattern. Try and see how you feel and do write your experience.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.